TILT Grow 2019 is threefold and offers a total of ten performers to be part of the program.
"This year, we have tailored the project for the Innlandet region and at the same time taken care of an artistic ambition to create exciting dance art together with exceptional performers," says artistic leader in Panta Rei Dance Theater (PRD), Anne Holck Ekenes.
All the ten dancers in the different parts of TILT Grow will be offered their own mentor through 2019, and will have the opportunity to attend a seminar series that will be conducted at Dansens Hus in Oslo and Hamar Kulturhus. In addition, there are some variations between the groups:
Therese Slob, Nora Svenning, Anders Rohland Småhaug and Emilie Marie Karlsen:
- Dancers in the new co-production with Teater Innlandet. The performance premieres on September 14th.
- Project managers and workshop holders in TILT where they meet the local population ahead of the tour of PRD's co-production with Teater Innlandet.
Kristine Berget, Minda Marie Kalfoss, Frida Vorgaard, Ingvild Marstein Olsen:
- Choreographers and practitioners in their own solos that are shown during walking shows in the TILT 2019 project. They are guided by the mentor and PRD's leadership in the preparation of the solo.
- Project managers and workshop holders in TILT where they meet the local people ahead of the tour of PRD's co-production with Teater Innlandet and their own solo.
Jomo Silveira and Hanna Eikli:
- Project managers and workshop holders in TILT where they meet local people in the Hamar region ahead of the tour to PRD's co-production with Theater Innlandet.
We look forward to working with all these fantastic dance artists!